7.10.2013

Instagramming

I just joined instagram lately and got pretty addicted with it!






































The other reason I love this application is I found people that I adore! Seeing them posting pictures by themselves is really inspiring and entertaining. Also I found several great artists that give me a new perspective in drawing and crafting.
Here is my list of adorable actors, actresses, singers, and you tubers:


And this is my list for the great artists:

If you haven't try this app, well it is really worth to try! :D


2 comments:

  1. Did you make that robot yourself? (3rd picture).. awesomeee..
    Btw would you like to follow each others? I already followed yours :)

    williamcl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I'm not, haha! I'll be a toy maker if I could. The teddy bear below it (4th picture) is what I can make :p
      I already followed yours too just now, thank you for visiting and following my blog! :D

      Delete